The information contained here is meant as a summary overview of benefits. The benefits listed above apply to U.S. employees only. Specific benefits will be discussed with employees on the date of hire.
Our competitive benefits package includes:
- Subsidized health insurance coverage
- Subsidized dental insurance
- Life and AD&D benefits
- Workers’ compensation insurance
- 403(b) retirement savings plan
- Direct deposit
- Supplemental dependent life insurance
- Generous paid time off
- Business casual dress code
- And the biggest benefit of all: the knowledge that you are working to win souls!
Hours of Operation: Typically 7:30 am to 6:30 pm. Hours will depend upon the position and shift for which you are applying. Most positions are eligible to work a 10-hour shift, Monday – Thursday, with Fridays off.
Time Off: We provide a generous time off package. We value life balance and strive to help employees maintain healthy commitments to family, ministry, and work.
Organizational Culture: A professional environment with a team spirit where everyone is involved in supporting the mission and ministry of Pastor Benny Hinn. It is a privilege to work under the anointing as we take the gospel around the world.
Weekly Devotions: Company-wide, chapel service is held each Wednesday.