Benny Hinn Ministries
Reports to: Director of Web and IT
- Planning, developing, and managing social channels to grow audience base, increase overall engagement, and limit potential crisis communications.
- Engages in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms.
- Assist in the creation of dynamic written, graphic, and video content.
- Monitor comments on all social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Facebook.
- Assist the Web Services Supervisor with large projects, online events, and community management.
- Work as part of a team to develop large social media campaigns.
- Propose new ideas and concepts for social media content.
- Work with marketing team members to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Social Media Marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field preferred.
- Strong social media presence on personal social media channels
- Proven track record of managing and growing social media channels
- Proven track record of monetizing digital platforms, partnering with influencers, and fundraising.
- Able to use analytical tools to develop, track and measure online social media marketing campaigns.
- Experience in developing effective online social media strategies in a non-profit environment.
- Ability to think outside of the box when planning marketing and fundraising campaigns.
- Ability to leverage advanced knowledge and skills to succeed as an interactive marketing director.
- Familiarity with Canva, Adobe Creative Suite, Buffer, Hoosuite, etc.
Other: Works in a comfortable office environment, sitting at a desk and working in front of a monitor for long periods of time. Occasional travel may be required.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org