Benny Hinn Ministries
Position: Project Coordinator- Executive
Department: Executive Administrative Services
Team Reports to: Director of Operations
As Project Coordinator, will coordinate, conduct and fulfill, administrative, and operational assignments in direct support of the ministry’s executive operations and other ministry departments as directed by the Director of Operations.
- Provides support and assistance to the assigned executives that ensure effective use of time and productive interactions with staff and general public.
- Performs a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks involving clerical, administrative function, research and project management roles.
- Responsible for schedule management, office management, communication liaison, information preparation, company records management, data analysis, and representing the executive to others.
- As a member of the Administrative Services Team, provides assistance to the team as needed to ensure all executive priorities are taken care throughout the ministry
- Contributes to the maintenance of the facilities by working with the building maintenance and security on various projects.
- Supports the Director of Operations in daily functions including clerical, administrative, and the ability to run errands as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Must be a strong Christian
- Person of integrity and capable of working with and maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
- Represent the Ministry with a style and manner that is consistent with BHM values.
- At least 5 years previous experience as an Executive Assistant.
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written
- Able to prioritize and work effectively independently and as a member of a team environment.
- Detailed- oriented and have the ability to follow up on task.
- Entrepreneur mindset, work effectively under pressure, maintain a positive attitude, and work till the job is successfully completed.
- Capable of multitasking, prioritizing, and managing time effectively.
- Must be in excellent physical and mental health to meet the demands of the position.
- Must be able to lift between 50-60lbs.
- Works in an office environment.
- Able to work non-traditional hours and days as needed
This job description is not intended, and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with this job. It does, however, reflect the principal elements of this position.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org