Benny Hinn Ministries
Department: Ministry Resources
Responsible to create graphic material and lettering to be used for title, background, screen advertising, ministry logo, and other visual layouts for Internet web sties, printed materials, audio production, video production, television or other media.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Formulates concept and renders illustration and detail from models, sketches, memory or imagination for graphic design of BHM products. Oversee the production and quality of all assigned artwork and projects. Support the Events, Response, and other departments in the design of printed material.
- Brand development
- Oversees and gives input on out-sourced design.
- Studies layouts, sketches of proposed illustrations, and related materials to become familiar with assignment.
- Determines style, technique and medium best suited to produce desired effects and conform to reproduction requirements, or follow specific instructions regarding these variables.
- Assist in the development and production of new BHM products.
- Oversee production schedules assigned for all projects and production
- Create and monitor routing of all jobs until completion
- Assist or service design needs of other departments if/as requested.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Requires two years in graphic design school or related work experience.
- Must be able to use current graphic design technology. (Adobe Bundle, Quark Express, MS Office.)
- PC and Mac literate preferred
- Born again with a high level of commitment to the Lord Jesus Christ
1.Working in normal office environment
This job description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with this job. It does however, reflect the principal job elements of this positions.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org