There is always a story behind every timeless, inspiring hymn, illuminating what God can do through the deepest trials and the greatest victories. Through the pages of this exclusive eBooklet, you will discover a new richness and meaning to each treasured song featured in the best-selling CD, A Treasury of Hymns, Volume 3. Courage, suffering, and triumph are woven through each of these fourteen inspirational hymns featured inside this eBooklet.
In this treasured eBooklet of hymns, discover fourteen inspirational songs that tell a story of what God can do.
- Trace the steps around the world to one of my most beloved hymns, “How Great Thou Art.”
- Read the remarkable background to “Onward Christian Soldiers,” penned by a pastor who desired a rousing song for school children to sing as they marched during a festival day.
- Discover the stories behind the beloved hymns that have touched the world’s leaders, including Queen Elizabeth II and American presidents Franklin D. Roosevelt and Andrew Jackson.
- Once you know the real story behind Fanny Crosby’s “He Hideth My Soul,” you will understand more deeply what she meant when she wrote, “Rivers of pleasure I see.”
- 67 pages of inspirational hymns and encouraging stories.
- eBook is in .PDF format.
- Available in English.
- Read on your mobile device, laptop or personal computer.
Download eBook Preview:
Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
- What is an eBook?
An electronic book, or “ebook” is the digital version of a printed book that may read on a mobile device, tablet, eReader, laptop or personal computer.
- Is an eBook a digital download?
Yes, ebooks are designed to be downloaded and enjoyed on a mobile phone, tablet, eReader, laptop or desktop computer. A digital download allows you to instantly download and enjoy this teaching rather than waiting a few days for a physical product to be shipped to you.
- Will I still receive a physical copy of the eBook that I have requested?
When you purchase an eBook, you are ordering a digital product only. These are delivered to you instantly over the internet via download. You will not receive a physical product with your order.
- Will the access to my eBook expire?
Once you purchase an ebook, it is yours to keep and enjoy indefinitely. Your access will not expire.
- Does my digital download link expire?
Your download link expires 30 days from the date of purchase or after 3 downloads (whichever comes first). Only the link to download your copy will expire. Once you have downloaded the material, it is yours to enjoy for as long as you want. In other words, the link to download the material will expire, not the material you downloaded.
- When do I receive my digital download link?
Your download link can be found in your order confirmation email. This email should arrive instantly. Be sure to check your spam folder if you do not receive a confirmation email within 5 minutes of your purchase.
- How do I download my copy?
Follow these steps: (1) Click the link in your order confirmation email. (2) Click "save" to save your copy to the desired location on your device. (3) Click the file to unzip or download and enjoy.
- May I share my file with others?
- What file formats do you offer?
Currently we offer eBooks in .PDF format. This format is compatible with almost all Android and Apple mobile devices and computers.
- Do I need special hardware or software to read eBooks?
All you need is your mobile phone, tablet, laptop or personal computer and the free Adobe Reader software.
- What if need further assistance?
For more information visit the Partner Assistance area at www.bennyhinn.org/help