In this eBooklet by Dr. Jerry Mungadze, discover how to find the balance in life through brain therapy. People from all walks of life dealing with post-traumatic stress disorders, dissociative identity disorders, and a variety of related personal, family, and marriage problems have been changed forever through Dr. Mungadze’s insights and therapies.
In this informational eBook by Dr. Mungadze discover your answers to finding balance in life.
- Do you have problems with anxiety, sleep disturbances, addictions, depression, physical pain, and/or cognition?
- Have you experienced major stress or trauma in your life?
- Did you know that highly stressful and traumatic experiences can alter the way the brain perceives, interprets, and applies incoming information?
- Have you considered how these alterations can affect all the systems of the brain leading to an array of physical and emotional issues?
- 16 pages of insights and therapies.
- eBook is in .PDF format.
- Available in English.
- Read on your mobile device, laptop or personal computer.
Download eBook Preview:
Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
- What is an eBook?
An electronic book, or “ebook” is the digital version of a printed book that may read on a mobile device, tablet, eReader, laptop or personal computer.
- Is an eBook a digital download?
Yes, ebooks are designed to be downloaded and enjoyed on a mobile phone, tablet, eReader, laptop or desktop computer. A digital download allows you to instantly download and enjoy this teaching rather than waiting a few days for a physical product to be shipped to you.
- Will I still receive a physical copy of the eBook that I have requested?
When you purchase an eBook, you are ordering a digital product only. These are delivered to you instantly over the internet via download. You will not receive a physical product with your order.
- Will the access to my eBook expire?
Once you purchase an ebook, it is yours to keep and enjoy indefinitely. Your access will not expire.
- Does my digital download link expire?
Your download link expires 30 days from the date of purchase or after 3 downloads (whichever comes first). Only the link to download your copy will expire. Once you have downloaded the material, it is yours to enjoy for as long as you want. In other words, the link to download the material will expire, not the material you downloaded.
- When do I receive my digital download link?
Your download link can be found in your order confirmation email. This email should arrive instantly. Be sure to check your spam folder if you do not receive a confirmation email within 5 minutes of your purchase.
- How do I download my copy?
Follow these steps: (1) Click the link in your order confirmation email. (2) Click "save" to save your copy to the desired location on your device. (3) Click the file to unzip or download and enjoy.
- May I share my file with others?
- What file formats do you offer?
Currently we offer eBooks in .PDF format. This format is compatible with almost all Android and Apple mobile devices and computers.
- Do I need special hardware or software to read eBooks?
All you need is your mobile phone, tablet, laptop or personal computer and the free Adobe Reader software.
- What if need further assistance?
For more information visit the Partner Assistance area at www.bennyhinn.org/help