The apostle Paul, writing under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, gave an amazing revelation that we often take for granted: “Glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile: For there is no respect of persons with God” (Romans 2:10-11). Paul shows an earnest concern that all believers should understand that the partition was taken down! All stand upon the same level before God. None can attain salvation by heritage, works, or social position. All have the same need for the Savior, who is willing to save “whosoever will.”
- A verse-by-verse study of Romans, Chapter 2
- Run time: 1:11:17
- Files are in MP3 or WAV format (the most compatible, high-quality digital files)
- Listen on your computer or mobile device
- Compatible with Android, Apple, Microsoft devices and more…
Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
- What is a digital download?
A digital download will allow you to instantly download and enjoy this teaching rather than waiting a few days for a physical product to be shipped to you.
- Will I still receive a physical CD or DVD of this teaching?
We are able to offer these teachings to you at a lower cost because the product is delivered to you instantly over the internet via download. You will not receive a physical CD or DVD with your order. When you purchase this product, you are ordering a digital product.
- When do I receive my digital download link?
Your download link can be found in your order confirmation email. This email should arrive instantly. Be sure to check your spam folder if you do not receive a confirmation email within 5 minutes of your purchase.
- How do I download my copy?
Follow these steps: (1) Click the link in your order confirmation email. (2) Click "save" to save your copy to the desired location on your computer. (3) Click the file to unzip and enjoy.
- Does my digital download link expire?
Your download link expires 30 days from the date of purchase or after 3 downloads (whichever comes first).
- What if need further assistance?
For more information click "Help?" at the top of your screen to access the new Partner Assistance area on www.bennyhinn.org/help.