When Pastor Benny Hinn has been asked why this personal study series is named Fresh Manna, he quotes Exodus 16, which is the first time we hear of manna: “The LORD spoke to Moses, saying, ‘I have heard the complaints of the children of Israel. Speak to them, saying, “At twilight you shall eat meat, and in the morning you shall be filled with bread. And you shall know that I am the Lord your God” ’ ” (verses 11-13). That is the point of this study as we continue Romans 13 in which Pastor Benny explains the duties of living as “children of the day.”
- A verse-by-verse study of Romans, Chapter 13
- Run time: 37:47
- Files are in .MP3 or .WAV format (the most compatible, high-quality digital files)
- Listen on your computer or mobile device
- Compatible with Android, Apple, Microsoft devices and more…
Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
- What is a digital download?
A digital download will allow you to instantly download and enjoy this teaching rather than waiting a few days for a physical product to be shipped to you.
- Will I still receive a physical CD or DVD of this teaching?
We are able to offer these teachings to you at a lower cost because the product is delivered to you instantly over the internet via download. You will not receive a physical CD or DVD with your order. When you purchase this product, you are ordering a digital product.
- When do I receive my digital download link?
Your download link can be found in your order confirmation email. This email should arrive instantly. Be sure to check your spam folder if you do not receive a confirmation email within 5 minutes of your purchase.
- How do I download my copy?
Follow these steps: (1) Click the link in your order confirmation email. (2) Click "save" to save your copy to the desired location on your computer. (3) Click the file to unzip and enjoy.
- Does my digital download link expire?
Your download link expires 30 days from the date of purchase or after 3 downloads (whichever comes first).
- What if need further assistance?
For more information click "Help?" at the top of your screen to access the new Partner Assistance area on www.bennyhinn.org/help.