Paul’s first letter to the church in Corinth speaks to a society much like our own. Corinth was a resort city, filled with flowing palms and beautiful buildings. It was also a Roman center for the pursuit of intellectualism and sensual pleasure. The apostle Paul, writing under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, spoke directly to the problems that Christians faced in such a hedonistic center. As Pastor Benny Hinn moves into Chapter 3 of 1 Corinthians, he shares how Paul pointedly addresses the difference between pursuing the wisdom and pleasure of men, and a life that seeks the hidden wisdom which is revealed by the Holy Spirit. Oh, if we could understand that difference and apply it to every area of life! Download this powerful teaching today!
Fresh Manna – 1 Corinthians 3
- In this teaching of 1 Corinthians 3, the apostle Paul wrote directly to the problems that Christians in Corinth faced.
- Corinth was the Roman center for intellectualism and sensual pleasure.
- Paul pointedly addresses the difference between pursuing the wisdom and pleasure of men.
- Hidden, ageless wisdom is revealed by the Holy Spirit.
- Download this powerful teaching today!