A shaking is taking place—from top to bottom. Bad reports are peppering us from all sides!
“The second-largest bank failure in U.S. history!”
“U.S. and British governments are taking extraordinary steps to prevent a potential banking crisis!”
“A white-knuckle weekend!”
“Despite more bank failures, officials seek to assure depositors and shore up confidence.”
“Some of the country’s leading tech companies could be wiped out!”
In light of what is happening, the steps you take today will determine what happens tomorrow for you and your loved ones!
Seven Indisputable Financial Facts
No matter what takes place in the coming days, it’s crucial to take note of these seven irrefutable principles:
1. Earthly riches are fleeting, even in the best of times. News headlines blare vividly how fragile our financial systems are, yet God’s economy is the only thing that will last. Biblical abundance is based on this principle: When we give, we gain. And I am firmly convinced that that in this life we cannot fully comprehend the magnitude of blessings God desires to give when He promises to “open the windows of heaven” (Malachi 3:10).
2. God designed an economic system that has worked since the beginning of time.He created man to receive Him and fellowship with Him. We were made in His image to be His vessels on earth. Through Jesus, He redeemed us so He could fulfill His plan—His heart’s desire. He redeemed us so we would love and serve Him, even as we share the message of salvation to all who will receive it. In other words, He wants to bless His children so we can bless others.
3. The rewards are sure, backed up by the universal wealth of Almighty God. The dividends of heaven’s supernatural economy continue to skyrocket, regardless of what happens to the world’s “too-big-to-fail” banking systems. God’s kingdom “cannot be shaken” (Hebrews 12:28, NKJV).
4. Planting seed toward the spread of the Gospel gets God’s attention like nothing else. Heaven takes notice and rewards those who give to impact the world for Christ. In fact, the only sure place for our money is investing in the Gospel!
5. Our act of giving sets God’s overflow into action. We are promised, “Give to others, and God will give to you. Indeed, you will receive a full measure, a generous helping, poured into your hands—all that you can hold. The measure you use for others is the one that God will use for you” (Luke 6:38, GNT). Giving allows us to make the direct, supernatural connection between our need and our seed!
6. God’s dividends pay off both in this life and the next. In the next world, we can be assured that true prosperity will be measured by what we take to heaven—not what we leave behind on earth. As Scripture says, “Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth…but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven” (Matthew 6:19-20, NKJV).
7. When we give toward the Gospel, our heavenly Father has promised generational blessings upon our children and grandchildren. He is “the faithful God who keeps covenant and mercy for a thousand generations with those who love Him and keep His commandments” (Deuteronomy 7:9). We give our offspring a head start into the blessings of God through faithfulness in giving.
Through it all, God is revealing how important it is to prepare now to be in line for protection, favor, and blessing.
Though we may be surrounded by fearful reports, I am sensing something remarkable happening. Things are beginning to shift in the spiritual realm.
I am seeing more and more people focusing once again on matters of God, eternity, and salvation. This is happening not just in the financial world, but in politics, entertainment, athletics, education, and many more areas.
These troubling times are causing people to question everything, even their most deeply held beliefs. They want to hear real answers to their most overwhelming challenges. And we know there is only one answer for the world today: Jesus!
Your Best Investment
Please give today to take the life-changing, miracle-working Gospel of Jesus Christ to the nations!
Granted, the Gospel is free to all who will receive it, but the expense of sharing this Good News continues to spiral as we seek to share through all means possible.
Step into God’s economy as you help me today with a generous offering.
Billions around the globe are waiting to hear the message of peace and hope that only Christ can offer.
Paul the apostle told the church in Corinth, “As you abound in everything—in faith, in speech, in knowledge, in all diligence, and in your love for us—see that you abound in this grace also” (2 Corinthians 8:7). He was referring to abounding in giving.
Giving toward the spread of the Gospel attracts God’s attention. And when we give as God desires, only then can God make all grace abound to us, so we will have all sufficiency in all things and abundance for every good work.
Every time we give to bless the work of God, those blessings come back to us multiplied. He promises to bless us so much more than we can ever bless Him.
When we show our love to Him—spiritually, emotionally, physically, or financially—God responds with abundance so great that it overflows into every area of our life.
That is my prayer for you today.
In warmest Christian love,
What offering is God directing you to send? Make the supernatural connection between your need and your seed. As you give today, know that you are a vital part of a fresh anointing and mighty outpouring that is helping to shake the nations. Be part of this remarkable opportunity to reach untold multitudes of the lost and hurting with the life-changing and miracle-working Gospel of Jesus Christ. You are giving to reach the hearts of many who have never heard the name of Jesus Christ mentioned and do not know that He came “to seek and to save that which was lost” (Luke 19:10). May God bless you abundantly today and always as you continually discover the width and breadth and depth of His supernatural economy, both now and forever.
Support Global Ministry
Did you know that almost every single Benny Hinn Ministries event is completely free and open to the public? Each year the cost of these events increases significantly. Without your immediate support, this cannot be sustained. Be a vital part of these historic services.