As I do each day, I prayed this morning for my wonderful partners, and I felt such an urging to send you this brief note from my heart to yours with a ministry update.
First, I want you to know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your loved ones during these uncertain, troubling days. I have a heavy heart when I hear the daily updates the impact Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) pandemic is having on our communities, our nation, and our world, and even with this ministry. It is my sincerest hope that you remain safe, well, and protected. I’m confessing this promise over you and your loved ones: “No evil shall befall you, nor shall any plague come near your dwelling” (Psalm 91:10, NKJV).
Next, I ask you to pray in agreement for our leaders. The Bible is clear that we are to intercede for those in authority (1 Timothy 2:1-4). It’s not a time to attack our leaders, but to pray for them to have wisdom, guidance, and safety.
And will you join me in praying for a major turnaround with the devastating coronavirus by Easter? For a miracle in the reduction and eradication of this disease, a medical breakthrough, or both! How we need to heed 2 Chronicles 7:14 now, more than ever!
Also, I covet your prayers for this ministry. Here are the latest updates:
- Planned Events—During this time of increased restrictions on crowd sizes and in the midst of social distancing, we are seeking to follow governmental guidelines to promote safety and health during this pandemic. Therefore, we are currently postponing all Benny Hinn Ministries events in cooperation with national, state, local, and regional mandates and will announce resumption of upcoming events the moment these restrictions are lifted.
- Our Staff—We have been working hard to keep our team members as safe as possible while continuing to operate this international ministry. It is a responsibility we take very seriously. The safety of our staff members is crucial, so we are strenuously obeying local, state, and federal guidelines in terms of shelter-in-place and quarantine restrictions. Specifically, with the ongoing operations and planning going forward, all of our staff are diligently working online from the safety of their homes. I’m so proud of the amazing job they are doing for you, this ministry, and the Kingdom, especially under these unusual circumstances. And I’m so thrilled they are concerned about you and are faithfully lifting you and your loved ones up in prayer as they work from home!
- Staying Connected—Meanwhile, we are simultaneously gearing up our ministry to the world through our many social media, website, and electronic outreaches, including our soon-to-be-launched Benny Hinn Institute. We are recognized around the globe as having one of the most influential and respected social media platforms, and I remain more determined than ever to maximize the full potential of the internet through any means possible to reach the world with an encouraging, anointed message of hope, salvation, and healing, as well as biblical studies.
- Your Connection—Send us your prayer requests (www.bennyhinn.org/prayer). Please know we are experiencing heightened email volume at this time, so thank you in advance for your patience.
- Launching Soon…Benny Hinn Institute—The time is closer than ever for us to launch the Benny Hinn Institute, our new ministry initiative that will eventually be the world’s largest online storehouse for today’s body of Christ! Our campus in Dallas will be a central hotbed for live and streamed services, as well as classes that will introduce coming generations of Christian leaders to the Holy Spirit’s presence and power. We are adding thousands upon thousands of my notes, transcripts, and never-before-seen images from the past half-century. This will be your exciting, exclusive, one-source, Holy Spirit-focused collection of resources, centuries in the making, featuring history’s greatest and most anointed revivals. Best of all, in just weeks, you’ll have the opportunity to unlock this exclusive educational storehouse for yourself.
- Ongoing Ministry Needs—Just as our ministry’s faithfulness is continuing stronger than ever during these momentous times, your gifts are just as crucial during this season. Our staffing, buildings, equipment, planning, and operational expenses continue unabated, even as we are seeking to minimize disruptions, and we ask your faithfulness in giving. If you want to support our mission, go to www.bennyhinn.org/donate or text BHM to 45777.
These are unprecedented times! Prayer, unity, compassion, and understanding have never been more important as our communities, our nation, our leaders, and the world join together to fight this pandemic.
Remember, Gods promises never fail (Joshua 21:45). He will never leave you nor forsake you (Hebrews 13:5). He will supply all your needs (Philippians 4:19). And He will give you perfect peace (Isaiah 26:3) as you stay faithful to Him.
Just as the children of Israel in Egypt literally applied the shed blood on the doorposts as a sign for God’s protection (Exodus 12:13), it’s time to spiritually plead and apply the blood of Jesus over yourself and your loved ones for deliverance (Colossians 1:13; Revelation 12:11) and protection (Colossians 2:15; 1 John 3:8).
God is greater than any power, any principality, and any pandemic you will ever face (2 John 4:4)!
Even when the world’s news reports focus on fear and chaos, God’s Good News brings life and wholeness, for we are promised, “I will heal and mend them. I will make them whole and bless them with an abundance of peace and security” (Jeremiah 33:6, CEB).
So, let us continue to pray without ceasing that God will rid the world of this infectious virus and will protect and heal His people.
I want you to know that I am committed to carry on our public ministry to every nation, as our Lord Jesus tarries and as long as God gives me health, breath, and voice.
I truly believe the finest hour for this ministry and my partners is just ahead, and you can rest assured that we are working diligently in our calling, even during this unusual season, to continue our work to fulfill God’s Great Commission!
I am confident we will get through this together, and we will emerge on the other side a better and stronger ministry as a result!
Thank you again, from the depths of my heart, for your encouragement, prayers, and gifts during this time. Thank you also for your patience and loyalty as we weather these storms together.
In warmest Christian love,