You can be a valued part of the Benny Hinn Ministries Events Volunteer Team!Pastor Benny Hinn and the Events staff are headed across America and around the globe to hold Miracle Services, Partner Gatherings, and Conferences. These memorable Events feature praise, worship, ministry, salvation, and signs and wonders (miracles). You can be an invaluable part of these historic Events!
How can you get involved?
- Check the Events schedule online at http://www.bennyhinn.org/bhmevents/. Pick Events you would be interested in volunteering at and sign up online for that Event.
- You can also encourage your loved ones and friends to sign up online as volunteers. Working together on the team with close friends (and newfound friends) can be especially gratifying
- If your church is not already working with us to encourage and sign up volunteers, you may also want to coordinate a campaign among the leaders and members of your fellowship in order to encourage participation. Let us know online today if you are interested in working as a volunteer leader in your church.
- Volunteers need to be a minimum 16 years old for product table work and 18 years old to usher, and must be able to:
- Attend the training session on the afternoon of the first day of the Event
- Physically stand on their feet, walk, and climb stairs
- The dress code is business casual.
- Be sure to wear comfortable shoes.
- Because it could interfere with volunteer duties, we ask that you not bring along children who need adult supervision.
- Volunteers will enjoy reserved seating during each session and can invite one guest to sit with them.
- Volunteers will also receive a gift certificate to use at our resource tables during the Event.
- Volunteers are required to pay their own food, travel, and hotel expenses.
- Volunteers are expected to conduct themselves in harmony with biblical standards at all time.
Pick an area to volunteer
- Book Table Volunteers help at the product tables before and after each service.
- Greeters stand at an entrance to the venue, handing out Event materials and assisting those with special needs.
- Ushers and Usher Captains greet people in assigned sections, assist those with special needs, and help with the offering.
- Certified Deaf Translators — 5:30 p.m. to end of each service.
A Special Message From Pastor Benny
None of them can happen without our wonderful volunteers. What a blessing you will be to so many. Your participation could change your life forever, and I know your efforts will have an eternal impact! None of these Events can happen without our wonderful volunteers. What a blessing you will be to so many. Your participation could change your life forever, and I know your efforts will have an eternal impact for the glorious cause of our precious Lord Jesus Christ!