You can be a valued part of the Benny Hinn Ministries Events Volunteer Team!Pastor Benny Hinn and the Events staff are headed across America and around the globe to hold Miracle Services, Partner Gatherings, and Conferences. These memorable Events feature praise, worship, ministry, salvation, and signs and wonders (miracles). You can be an invaluable part of these historic Events!
How can you get involved?
- Check the Events schedule online at http://www.bennyhinn.org/bhmevents/. Pick Events you would be interested in volunteering at and sign up online for that Event.
- You can also encourage your loved ones and friends to sign up online as volunteers. Working together on the team with close friends (and newfound friends) can be especially gratifying
- If your church is not already working with us to encourage and sign up volunteers, you may also want to coordinate a campaign among the leaders and members of your fellowship in order to encourage participation. Let us know online today if you are interested in working as a volunteer leader in your church.
- Volunteers need to be a minimum 16 years old for product table work and 18 years old to usher, and must be able to:
- Attend the training session on the afternoon of the first day of the Event
- Physically stand on their feet, walk, and climb stairs
- The dress code is business casual.
- Be sure to wear comfortable shoes.
- Because it could interfere with volunteer duties, we ask that you not bring along children who need adult supervision.
- Volunteers will enjoy reserved seating during each session and can invite one guest to sit with them.
- Volunteers will also receive a gift certificate to use at our resource tables during the Event.
- Volunteers are required to pay their own food, travel, and hotel expenses.
- Volunteers are expected to conduct themselves in harmony with biblical standards at all time.
Key volunteers are needed in all areas, especially in the following: Setup Team — mid-morning through afternoon — usually day before the conference or before services begin. The Setup Teams help to set up the venue in preparation of the Miracle Services. As a team, we will actually turn the venue into a church. Setup volunteers may be asked to lift heavy items. You will want to wear comfortable work clothes. You will also receive special seating for you and a guest. At least 25 setup volunteers are needed. Breakdown Team — last day of event, from the last “Amen” — approx. 11:15 p.m. Because of venue contracts, we usually have a very narrow window of time to break down and pack up everything. As with setup, volunteers in this service area must be able to lift heavy objects. Please wear or change into comfortable clothing. Sign up online, and you will be given a specific assignment. Service Team — for each session. One of the greatest needs in each city is members of the Service Team. Each volunteer should be able to walk up and down stairs repeatedly before, during, and after each service and to stand for extended periods of time. Dress is business casual, and comfortable shoes are strongly recommended. Service volunteers must check in and be ready for a short orientation session, usually two hours before the doors open on the first day of the Event. You and a guest will receive special seating for the Events. Service volunteers will be asked to serve in one of three ways:
Pick an area to volunteer
- Book Table Volunteers help at the product tables before and after each service.
- Greeters stand at an entrance to the venue, handing out Event materials and assisting those with special needs.
- Ushers and Usher Captains greet people in assigned sections, assist those with special needs, and help with the offering.
- Certified Deaf Translators — 5:30 p.m. to end of each service.
Multitudes of souls will be reached for Jesus Christ, and lives will be changed forever! Each of these Events features dynamic services and require a team of dedicated volunteers of anywhere from 30 to 300, depending on the venue. I invite you to be part of one or more of the upcoming Events.
A Special Message From Pastor Benny
None of them can happen without our wonderful volunteers. What a blessing you will be to so many. Your participation could change your life forever, and I know your efforts will have an eternal impact! None of these Events can happen without our wonderful volunteers. What a blessing you will be to so many. Your participation could change your life forever, and I know your efforts will have an eternal impact for the glorious cause of our precious Lord Jesus Christ!