“God has a plan for your life,” the noted financial wealth advisor Todd Coontz explains, “and He has a system for blessing his people. There’s a formula, a blueprint, a financial plan for you in God’s Word.” The world also has a plan and system of getting what you need and want without God. Why not experience His plan, His way? From beginning to end, the Bible speaks of sowing and reaping, but it is also important to understand why God wants to pour out His abundance upon your life. He wants to bless you so you can be a blessing. “Prosperity is no accident,” Todd shares. “And money is a tool, a weapon. Understanding the biblical economic system is critical for you to become all you should be.” Request your copy of this powerful CD today!
Understanding Biblical Economics
- There are two systems for financial planning—the world’s way and God’s way.
- Why not experience His plan, His way?
- Sowing and reaping is taught throughout the Bible.
- God wants to bless you so you can be a blessing.
- Money is a tool, a weapon.
- Understanding the biblical economic system is critical for you to become all you should be.