In Younger You, Dr. Braverman reveals the interesting, proven, and logical approach to preventing, diagnosing, and modifying the aging process. More importantly, he outlines a totally integrative program to restore hormonal balance and thereby restore readers to a younger, healthier, and more vital self, regardless of chronological age.
- Softcover edition of Younger You by Dr. Eric Braverman
- Dr. Braverman, considered one of the nation’s foremost experts on integrative medicine (a multidisciplinary approach combining conventional and alternative medicine), focuses on the brain’s processes in order to unravel the mysteries of aging. He is founder of the PATH (Place for Achieving Total Health) Clinic in New York City and is Clinical Assistant Professor of Neurological Surgery at New York Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center.
- Available in English.
|Dimensions||8.5 × 11 × .04 in|
Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
- Is this book a softcover or hardcover edition?
Currently we are only offering a softcover version of Younger You.
- Is this available as an ebook?
Benny Hinn Ministries does not offer this book in a digital format.
- What languages are available for this book?
Currently this book is available in English.