The Dake Annotated Reference Bible is the most exhaustive study Bible you will ever find! For nearly a half-century this Bible has been a trusted friend and companion for serious Bible students around the world. What better time than now to begin a new power-packed chapter in your own Bible study? This Bible is certain to be a tremendous help and inspiration as you use these anointed study tools to move into a new dimension of discovery and understanding. Now you can understand the Scriptures and be fed the Word of God from a Spirit-filled perspective.
Let The Dake Annotated Reference Bible give you a firm foundation of God’s Word so that you live your life in the fullness of God.
I’ve had The Dake Bible since I was first saved, and it was invaluable to me then just as it is now. Since then I have received and given copies as gifts at special times, and I can tell you that there is nothing like it. This Bible has helped deepen my study of God’s Word in so many ways. It is simply the best, most exhaustive study Bible you will find. It contains a Bible dictionary, a commentary, concordance, and every verse is explained. Every study aid is there. Nothing is left out. Though I own a number of different Bibles, commentaries, references, and resources, I rely on the treasure-filled Dake Bible again and again.I am so pleased to share this most enlightening study Bible with you! —Benny Hinn
The remarkable Dake Bible includes features and tools that include:
- Large-print text of the authorizing King James Version of the Old and New Testaments
- Black leather binding
- Three-column page layout
- Words of Christ in red
- A complete concordance and cyclopedic index, listing every Bible word
- Over 500,000 helpful cross/chain references for study
- 9,000 headings to divide the text and 35,000 commentary notes
- Definitions of Key Hebrew and Greek Words
You will also enjoy these helpful resources:
- Complete summary at the conclusion of each book
- More than 8,000 sermon outlines
- Old Testament and New Testament questions at the end of each testament
- The Plan of the Ages chart, outlining the various dispensations
- Helpful charts and maps
- Ancient customs explained to illuminate Bible passages
|Dimensions||11.6 × 9.7 × 2.4 in|
Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
- Is this Bible a softcover or hardcover edition?
Currently we are only offering a hardcover version of "The Dake Annotated Reference Bible".
- Is this available as an ebook?
Benny Hinn Ministries does not offer this Bible in a digital format.
- What languages are available for this Bible?
Currently this Bible is available in English.