Few people have touched more lives with the Gospel than Rex Humbard. A 1999 issue of U.S. News & World Report distinguished him as one of the top 25 “shapers of the American century.” The Saturday Evening Post wrote, “Putting God on Main Street has been the goal of this dedicated preacher for more than 60 years. Now, thanks to the electronic media, his ‘Main Street’ stretches from Ohio around the world.” In his candid, revealing memoir, The Soul-Winning Century, Rex Humbard traces his family’s legacy of soul winning that now spans the globe for the cause of Jesus Christ. You won’t want to miss a page of this inspiring memoir.
For the sake of souls, Rex Humbard:
- Traveled millions of miles preaching the Gospel.
- Pioneered television evangelism in 1953 and expanded the reach of the Gospel from Cathedral of Tomorrow
- Was Elvis Presley’s pastor and held the historic memorial service at Graceland
- Developed relationships with international leaders, showbiz greats, influential media people, and a few surprises.
I have been about evangelism from my childhood. My father, Alpha Humbard, was about evangelism from his youth. My own wife and children and grandchildren have worked with me in evangelism for decades. My father, born in 1890, came to faith in Christ at sixteen, when Theodore Roosevelt was president. He was instantly and unstoppably passionate about winning souls to Christ, so he began in evangelistic ministry immediately, and he never stopped. I came to Christ as a small boy, caught a vision of the difference between heaven and hell, and began serving alongside my father when I was still very young. I have never stopped either, and 2006 will be the one hundredth anniversary of continuous Humbard ministry. —Rex Humbard
- 267 pages of a revealing memoir.
- eBook is in .PDF format.
- Available in English.
- Read on your mobile device, laptop or personal computer.
Download eBook Preview:
Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
- What is an eBook?
An electronic book, or “ebook” is the digital version of a printed book that may read on a mobile device, tablet, eReader, laptop or personal computer.
- Is an eBook a digital download?
Yes, ebooks are designed to be downloaded and enjoyed on a mobile phone, tablet, eReader, laptop or desktop computer. A digital download allows you to instantly download and enjoy this teaching rather than waiting a few days for a physical product to be shipped to you.
- Will I still receive a physical copy of the eBook that I have requested?
When you purchase an eBook, you are ordering a digital product only. These are delivered to you instantly over the internet via download. You will not receive a physical product with your order.
- Will the access to my eBook expire?
Once you purchase an ebook, it is yours to keep and enjoy indefinitely. Your access will not expire.
- Does my digital download link expire?
Your download link expires 30 days from the date of purchase or after 3 downloads (whichever comes first). Only the link to download your copy will expire. Once you have downloaded the material, it is yours to enjoy for as long as you want. In other words, the link to download the material will expire, not the material you downloaded.
- When do I receive my digital download link?
Your download link can be found in your order confirmation email. This email should arrive instantly. Be sure to check your spam folder if you do not receive a confirmation email within 5 minutes of your purchase.
- How do I download my copy?
Follow these steps: (1) Click the link in your order confirmation email. (2) Click "save" to save your copy to the desired location on your device. (3) Click the file to unzip or download and enjoy.
- May I share my file with others?
- What file formats do you offer?
Currently we offer eBooks in .PDF format. This format is compatible with almost all Android and Apple mobile devices and computers.
- Do I need special hardware or software to read eBooks?
All you need is your mobile phone, tablet, laptop or personal computer and the free Adobe Reader software.
- What if need further assistance?
For more information visit the Partner Assistance area at www.bennyhinn.org/help