John Eckhardt, overseer of Crusaders Ministries, located in Chicago, and best-selling author is gifted with a strong apostolic call. He has ministered throughout the United States and overseas in more than forty nations. In this powerful book, discover how to activate the ultimate power source for healing as you break the powers of darkness, and release the healing of God in your life today!
John Eckhardt wants you to know that no matter what your sickness, no matter who you are, it is God’s will for you to live a full, healthy, disease-free life. When Jesus came to a town preaching the coming of the kingdom of God, not only did He heal everyone who came to Him but he also healed “all manner of sickness.” This means that there is no sickness, disease, or infirmity God can’t or won’t heal. When the doctors tell you that you have an incurable disease, know that it is not incurable for Jesus. There is nothing too hard for God. In this book you will discover twelve ways healing takes place. They include:
- Healing through the laying on of hands (Luke 4:40)
- Healing through deliverance (Matthew 8:16)
- Healing through breaking curses (Galatians 3:13)
- Healing through anointing oil (Mark 6:1)
- Healing through faith (Mark 11:23)
- Healing through prayer (Matthew 21:22)
- 128 page, softcover
- Available in English.
|Dimensions||7 × 5 × .03 in|
Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
- Is this book a softcover or hardcover edition?
Currently we are only offering a softcover version of Prayers that Bring Healing.
- Is this available as an ebook?
Benny Hinn Ministries does not offer this book in a digital format.
- What languages are available for this book?
Currently this book is available in English.