For Dr. Braverman, everything comes back to brain health. It’s not just about the difference that food can make, but it is everything together—nutrition, lifestyle, and fitness. In this powerful encyclopedia of health he shares ways of treating the brain, mind, and body naturally through hormone balancing, lifestyle, and nutritional changes. With the PATH Wellness Manual you can open a window into your spirit, mind, and body to begin your personal journey toward age reversal and an amazing, healthy life!
PATH to Wellness Manual
- 500 page, softcover manual
- Available in English
- Dr. Braverman, considered one of the nation’s foremost experts on integrative medicine (a multidisciplinary approach combining conventional and alternative medicine), focuses on the brain’s processes in order to unravel the mysteries of aging.
- He is founder of the PATH (Place for Achieving Total Health) Clinic in New York City and is Clinical Assistant Professor of Neurological Surgery at New York Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center.
- This powerful encyclopedia of health shares ways of treating the brain, mind, and body naturally through hormone balancing, lifestyle, and nutritional changes.
|Dimensions||10.8 × 8.4 × 1.4 in|
Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
- Is this book a softcover or hardcover edition?
Currently we are only offering a softcover version of the PATH to Wellness Manual.
- Is this available as an ebook?
Benny Hinn Ministries does not offer this book in a digital format.
- What languages are available for this book?
Currently this book is available in English.