Join Pastor Benny Hinn for an urgently needed, inspirational study on the operation of the anointing of the Holy Spirit promised by the Savior in Acts 1:8. Discover how you can enter a deeper walk with the Holy Spirit as you experience the anointed power available to believers. Jesus promised that we will receive power after the Holy Ghost comes upon us. God’s presence is His glory and His person; His anointing is His power.
Explore treasure-laden scriptures while you discover powerful insights into these most important lessons for Christian believers:
- The Power and Increase of the Anointing
- Protecting the Anointing
- Seven Results of the Anointing
- The Transfer of the Anointing
- The Anointing as It Relates to Ministry
- Purposes of the Anointing and Restrictions for Leaders
- Biblical Results of the Anointing
- The Double-Portion Anointing
“Jesus promised that we will receive power after the Holy Ghost comes upon us. This promise is essential to understanding the anointing. When the Holy Spirit comes upon us, we are in God’s presence. But God’s presence is not the same as His anointing. God’s presence is His glory and His person. His anointing is His power. Simply put, the anointing is God’s power.” — Benny Hinn
Study Guide Details:
- 78 pages of comprehensive study on God’s precious anointing.
- This study guide is also available as a eBook in .PDF format.
- Available in English.
Download Study Guide Preview:
|Dimensions||8.4 × 5.8 × 0.7 in|
Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
- Is this book a softcover or hardcover edition?
Currently we are only offering a softcover version of Operating in the Anointing Study Guide.
- Is this available as an ebook?
Benny Hinn Ministries does offer this study guide in a digital format.
- What languages are available for this book?
Currently this book is available in English.