You can literally cover yourself with the Hebrew tallit in beautiful white with distinctive navy stripes and metallic gold accents. The Messiah Tallit Prayer Shawl features a Messianic roots symbol, recently found on a clay jar excavated in Israel. It was used as an early Christian seal combining the menorah, Star of David, and ichthys (Christian fish symbol). You and your family will cherish this beautiful Messiah Tallit Prayer Shawl – a tallit heirloom that will be an expression of your heritage of redemption, faith, prayer and miracles. This is a must have in the life of every believer.
- Beautiful Hebrew tallit in white with distinctive navy stripes and metallic gold accents.
- Patterned after the four-fringed garment that Jews, including Jesus, were required to wear.
- The fringes are tied in a specific way to symbolize God’s law and God’s name.
- Sewn into the four corners of this authentic shawl are four timeless scriptures: Isaiah 53:5, Malachi 4:2, Matthew 14:36, and 2 Corinthians 5:21
- This distinctive Hebrew tallit measures 72 x 22 inches (183 x 53 cm)
|Dimensions||72 × 22 in|
Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
- What are the prayer shawl dimensions?
Exquisite in design and workmanship, this distinctive tallit measures 72 inches in length and 22 inches in width (183 x 53 cm).
- What material is the prayer shawl made from?
The Messiah Tallit Prayer Shawl is made of 100% acrylic.
- What scriptures are on the Messiah Tallit Prayer Shawl?
Sewn into the four corners of this shawl are four scriptures— Isaiah 53:5, Malachi 4:2, Matthew 14:36, 2 Corinthians 5:21.
- What if need further assistance?
For more information visit the Partner Assistance area at www.bennyhinn.org/help or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.