Benny Hinn Ministries
Reports to: Director of Web and IT
- Planning, developing, managing and executing initiatives to grow market share through finding new customers and increasing loyalty among existing customers.
- Identifying new user channels to increase engagement.
- Managing the design, dissemination, and reporting of email marketing campaigns.
- Testing, measuring and refining marketing efforts, building brand awareness and improving the user experience to help meet department objectives.
- Employing new measuring methods, such as web analytics, increasing search engine optimization (SEO), and directing social marketing efforts.
- Preparing reports for management and other stakeholders.
- Interfacing with other marketing and IT team members to ensure that web projects meet requirements for generating leads and engaging customers.
- Influencing web project design to meet marketing needs.
- Managing vendor relationships for services such as content management and search technologies.
- Developing effective email marketing campaigns and identifying new segmentation opportunities.
- Providing feedback to graphic designers and social media professionals to ensure brand/messaging consistency.
- Managing fundraising campaigns on all social and digital platforms.
- Leading creative and production teams, as needed.
- Serving as project manager and mentor, as needed.
Digital Campaign Development
- Plan and implement digital marketing campaigns including web, social, and email.
- Pioneer new and creative growth tactics to increase engagement and obtain the largest number of supporters through our digital space.
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Write and develop content for the organization’s monthly e-newsletters.
- Remain abreast of developments and trends in digital, web, and social media.
- Perform other duties as assigned to help achieve the goals and objectives of the department.
- Manage to development and posting of engaging content through the organization’s social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, and Instagram.
- Monitor and ensure all posts and emails receive responses to all email inquirers and engage with our fans through comments and “likes” as needed.
- Oversee the engagement and cultivation with relevant social media influencers to promote the organization’s mission and brand.
- Ensure social media team captures and shares compelling stories about our work globally, with the goal of furthering the priorities of the organization.
- Oversee the creation of engaging and viral posts through BHM’s blog, social and digital channels.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Digital Marketing
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in monetizing digital platforms including web, social media, email campaigns, and direct mail preferred.
- Proven track record of monetizing digital platforms, partnering with influencers, and fundraising.
- Able to use analytical tools to develop, track and measure online marketing campaigns.
- Able to use current and emerging technologies to build and promote the organization’s web presence.
- Experience in developing effective online marketing strategies in a non-profit environment.
- Strength in identifying and producing solutions for real-world marketing problems.
- Ability to think outside of the box when planning marketing and fundraising campaigns.
- Ability to leverage advanced knowledge and skills to succeed as an interactive marketing director.
- Familiarity with WordPress, MailChimp, Buffer, Hoosuite, etc.
Other: Works in a comfortable office environment, sitting at a desk and working in front of a monitor for long periods of time. Occasional travel may be required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com