Registering for a Benny Hinn Ministries event allows us to better anticipate the number of attendees and ensure that we are able to accommodate everyone to the best of our ability. Seating is handled on a first-come, first-served basis. Although it is rare for someone who registered to not have a seat, we do ask that you arrive 1-2 hours before the event.
Key volunteers are needed in all areas, especially in the following:
- Breakdown Team — last day of event, from the last “Amen” — approx. 11:15 p.m. Because of venue contracts, we usually have a very narrow window of time to break down and pack up everything. As with setup, volunteers in this service area must be able to lift heavy objects. Please wear or change into comfortable clothing. Sign up online, and you will be given a specific assignment.
- Service Team — for each session. One of the greatest needs in each city is members of the Service Team. Each volunteer should be able to walk up and down stairs repeatedly before, during, and after each service and to stand for extended periods of time. Dress is business casual, and comfortable shoes are strongly recommended. Service volunteers must check in and be ready for a short orientation session, usually two hours before the doors open on the first day of the Event. You and a guest will receive special seating for the Events. Service volunteers will be asked to serve in one of three ways:
- Book Table Volunteers help at the product tables before and after each service.
- Greeters stand at an entrance to the venue, handing out Event materials and assisting those with special needs.
- Ushers and Usher Captains greet people in assigned sections, assist those with special needs, and help with the offering.
- Certified Deaf Translators — 5:30 p.m. to end of each service.
We will need the expertise of at least two Translators during the praise and worship portion of each service, as well as with interpreting Pastor Benny Hinn’s message. Sign up online, and we will contact you personally with more details.
- Spanish Translators — Beginning to end of each service. We need experienced English to Spanish Translators during the praise and worship portion of each service, as well as with interpreting Pastor Benny Hinn’s message. Translators will have a private space with headphones to hear the service and a microphone to transmit translation to FM receivers. Sign up online, and we will contact you personally with more details.
- Commissioned Law Enforcement Officers — Professional law enforcement assistance is a necessity with large crowds. Volunteer state-certified law enforcement officers are greatly appreciated. Sign up online, and we will be in personal contact with you.
- Setup Team — mid-morning through afternoon — usually day before the conference or before services begin. The Setup Teams help to set up the venue in preparation of the Miracle Services. As a team, we will actually turn the venue into a church. Setup volunteers may be asked to lift heavy items. You will want to wear comfortable work clothes. You will also receive special seating for you and a guest. At least 25 setup volunteers are needed.
No. Remember that you are volunteering your time to help us put on a powerful service to further the Gospel. You will not receive any compensation for your time. However, you will receive the following benefits:
- Volunteers will enjoy reserved seating during each session and can invite one guest to sit with them.
- Volunteers will also receive a gift certificate to use at our resource tables during the Event.
- Volunteers need to be a minimum 16 years old for product table work and 18 years old to usher, and must be able to:
- Attend the training session on the afternoon of the first day of the Event
- Physically stand on their feet, walk, and climb stairs
- The dress code is business casual.
- Be sure to wear comfortable shoes.
- Because it could interfere with volunteer duties, we ask that you not bring along children who need adult supervision.
- Volunteers are required to pay their own food, travel, and hotel expenses (if needed).
- Volunteers are expected to conduct themselves in harmony with biblical standards at all time.
Pastor Benny Hinn and the Events Staff are headed across America and around the globe to hold Miracle Services, Partner Gatherings, and conferences. These memorable events feature praise, worship, ministry, salvation, and more. You can be an invaluable part of these historic events!
- Check the event schedule on this website that you would be interested in volunteering at and click the “volunteer” button to sign-up online for that event. We will contact you regarding your inquiry.
- You can also encourage your loved ones and friends to sign up online as volunteers. Working together on the team with close friends (and newfound friends) can be especially gratifying
- If your church is not already working with us to encourage and sign up volunteers, you may also want to coordinate a campaign among the leaders and members of your fellowship in order to encourage participation. Let us know online today if you are interested in working as a volunteer leader in your church.
- Spread the word on social media and tell your friends and family to join you at the event.
We have numerous reliable people in place to oversee the gifts we receive. We have a leading accounting firm that continually keeps a watchful eye on everything we do, making sure that we are good stewards of every dollar we receive.
To learn more, about ministry finances please visit the “Financial Accountability” section of our website.
The music at our services is a major part of the praise and worship experience, so your participation is most important. You are required to register to volunteer for the choir.
Because of space and time limitations, choirs are not used at every event, so please check our events page for more information. Choir space is limited so please respond quickly.
Rehearsal for the choir is required, but generally only involves one rehearsal.
Choir members must be at least 16 years of age.
Because of time constraints and insurance liabilities, no childcare is provided. Also, to avoid distractions during rehearsals and services, no children may sit with the choir.
We depend greatly upon volunteers before, during, and after each of the events. We generally need help at our product tables, with ushering, and with set-up and tear-down for these services.
Volunteers are a vital part of our events, and we hope you’ll join our volunteer team.
Above all else, whether you are able to volunteer or not, we ask for you to pray for God’s life-changing and miracle-working power to anoint upcoming services. Come expecting the most awesome and glorious miracles as this season of fresh anointing continues!