Happy Father’s Day!
Fatherhood is a calling, a unique vocation that is higher than most. It is learned more than taught, experienced more than acquired. And in these pressure-packed days, it can be the most demanding task for any man.
To all the fathers today, let me encourage you according to God’s Word:
- Follow Christ’s exhortation concerning God’s example: “As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Abide in my love” (John 15:9).
- Make this decision daily: “As for me and my household, we will serve the Lord” (Joshua 25:15).
- Set this pattern in your own life: “Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer” (Romans 12:12).
- Build a household based on God’s love: “Whoever fears the Lord has a secure fortress, and for their children it will be a refuge” (Proverbs 14:26).
- And in the end, may you say, “It is the greatest joy of my life to hear that my children are consistently living in the ways of truth” (3 John 1:14).
Even as I honor the memory of my own father and cherish the dads in my family, let me send my heartfelt Father’s Day greetings to you today!
With all my love,
Leave A Comment