Overflow Crowds at Greater New York Fire Conference and Miracle Service
For months anticipation had been building for the September 17–18, 2009, Fire Conference and September 19 Miracle Service hosted by Faith Fellowship Ministries World Outreach Center in Sayreville, New Jersey. And from the crowd’s warm welcome to the final “Amen,” that anticipation was a powerful indicator of what was to come during services marked by majestic music, exciting guests, and anointed teaching.
Fire Conference Highlights
David T. Demola, the pastor and founder of Faith Fellowship Ministries World Outreach Center, with his wife Diane, were the perfect hosts for those who came from throughout the East Coast to attend the historic meetings in the Greater New York Metro area.
The Fire Conference opened with Pastor Benny Hinn teaching on the three realms of prayer in the Spirit: “This has taken me over 30 years to learn. We are told in Matthew 7:7 to ask, seek, and knock. Are you ready for a journey that will change your life?”
He then moved into the pattern God gave in the Old Testament when He told Moses to build the tabernacle—the Outer Court, the Holy Place, and the Holy of Holies:
- The first realm is the beginning of fellowship. Pastor said, “Scripture describes the outer court in Psalm 63:1-2. You begin in the realm when you are hungry and thirsty for the Lord. In that realm that is called the thirsty land or outer court, a battle begins with the flesh. You get on your knees and you really want to seek the Lord. You are there because you want to see God’s power and glory just as you experienced it when you got saved and were filled with the Spirit. It is a battleground. It is the place of confession. It is a place of waiting. There is a struggle, yet it is the place where you begin to experience deliverance.”
- The second realm is a place of seeking. Pastor Benny taught, “You seek the Person of the Lord, not answers. In this realm you become like the eagle in Isaiah 40 as you surrender to the winds of the Spirit. You begin to sense and discern the Person of Jesus Christ. You begin walking and talking with Him. You praise Him. He becomes real, and you are able to surrender to Him.”
- The third realm is a place of knocking. “True worship belongs in the third realm. Your fellowship with the Master is at full capacity. You begin to experience Him in His fullness.”
In the final session of the Fire Conference, Pastor Benny pointed to examples of David, Elijah, and the first church in Jerusalem as he continued building a scriptural foundation for intimacy with God and the three dimensions of anointing.
Saturday Miracle Service
A capacity crowd filled the auditorium and every seat was filled in the two overflow rooms. Hundreds were outside, unable to get in to the service.
Outside, the people unable to get into the service were greeted by ministry staff members, and before they left, a staff pastor gave an altar call and prayed with those wanting to surrender their hearts to Jesus Christ.
Many of those outside had arrived seeking miracles, and God’s healing touch was evident as pastors and ministry staff members prayed for them.
Inside, Pastor Benny welcomed the people in the auditorium as well as those in the overflow rooms who were watching the service by means of a live video feed.
Pastor Benny began the service with what he said was the most important thing, giving a strong salvation message from Scripture. He then invited all wanting to surrender their lives to Jesus Christ to come forward. People of all ages streamed from all over the auditorium, filling the front and the aisles. Pastor Benny led them in a prayer of repentance as the crowd experienced the greatest miracle of all—salvation!
As Pastor Benny turned his attention to those who had come needing a miracle, he preached a message from Mark 7 where a Canaanite woman whose daughter had an unclean spirit showed a remarkable determination.
You must have that kind of determination,” he said, “and it is important for you press in by faith to receive your miracle.”
As the healing anointing began sweeping through the packed auditorium and overflow rooms, many dynamic miracles were reported:
- A 16-year-old girl had been diagnosed with leukemia a few years ago. The medications and disease caused damage to her joints, including avascular necrosis (AVN), a condition where the hip joint dies. She had had a great deal of pain and could not run without pain. Suddenly she was able to leap to her feet and began to run as she felt the healing touch of the Holy Spirit. By the time she shared her testimony, there was no pain. She told Pastor Benny, “I know I’ve been healed!”
- An 11-year-old boy had suffered with lung cancer. This caused great difficulty with his breathing and activities. On the platform, he looked into Pastor Benny’s eyes and said, “I know I’ve been healed.” When Pastor Benny asked him how he knew God had touched him, the youngster said, “I don’t have any pain when I breathe.” Then Pastor Benny asked, “Did you feel anything?” The boy responded with, “Yes, it was cool, you know, as in the temperature.” Pastor Benny chuckled and said, “What a witty young man!” Pastor Benny prayed for the young man before giving him a big hug as he left the platform.
- A 16-year-old girl came to the platform with her hearing aids in her hand. She had been 40 percent deaf and needed to use hearing aids to hear. She handed the hearing aids to Pastor Benny and said, “I don’t need these anymore. I can hear!”
- A woman with sarcoidosis had suffered with problems with her lungs for many years. This is a disease of unknown cause in which inflammation occurs in the lymph nodes, lungs, liver, eyes, skin, or other tissues. This caused breathing difficulties and her kidneys to fail, and she had suffered with a great deal of pain for years. During the service all the pain left and she could breathe easily!
- A man in a wheelchair had had his knees replaced and also saw with double vision. He experienced much pain during the past four years. During the service he began running without pain after suffering so long, and the crowd lifted mighty praise to the God of miracles!
Empty wheelchairs sat as testimonies of those touched by the power of God. There were so many miracles of healing that people were lined along the sides of the auditorium from the front to the back waiting to come to the platform to testify of God’s healing touch!
A Challenge for the Future
“It’s always wonderful to come back to the Greater New York Metro area,” reports Pastor Benny. “We had such a glorious time at the Faith Fellowship Ministries World Outreach Center in Sayreville with Pastors David and Diane, and I know that lives have been changed for eternity. People were hungry for a move of God, and they were thirsty for the glory of the Lord. This was such a powerful foretaste of what God wants to do through each of our upcoming events. He desires for believers to move into a deeper dimension of anointing. People are coming to the services expecting an unusual move of God, and that is exactly what has been happening!”
Be a Vital Part of Our Historic Events!
God is doing a mighty work through each Holy Spirit Miracle Crusade and Fire Conference. Multitudes are receiving Jesus Christ as Savior and seeing God’s mighty miracle-working power! These crusades and conferences are increasingly expensive because of extensive travel and setup costs. Pray and believe with Pastor Benny Hinn for a supernatural harvest of souls! Sow your generous seed-gift into the fertile soil of upcoming crusades and conferences today!