Your Supernatural Wealth Transfer Is Coming
By Benny Hinn
The Word of God says, "Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause" (Psalm 35:27). That means, those who support the Gospel, here spoken of as His "righteous cause," will shout for joy and be glad! We are seeing glorious victories on earth today as the Gospel is being preached to the nations of the world, and millions are coming into the kingdom.
That verse continues, "Yea, let them say continually, Let the Lord be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant." It is God's will that you prosper!
In fact, the Word of God explains that we are coming into a time when we will see a glorious transfer of wealth for the preaching of the Gospel, for the financing of the end-time harvest. The day will come when the wealth of the sinner will be given to the righteous: "A good man leaveth an inheritance to his children's children: and the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the just" (Proverbs 13:22).
There have already been six wealth transfers on earth and one is on the way:
1. Abraham. In Genesis 12:10, when famine struck the land, Abram went down to Egypt. While there, the Egyptians saw Sarai's beauty and spoke of her to Pharaoh, who decided to take her for a wife. Believing that Sarai was Abram's sister, Pharaoh entreated Abram and gave him sheep, oxen, servants, cattle, and much wealth (verse 16). After the Lord had plagued Pharaoh and he discovered that Sarai was actually Abram's wife, he eventually gave her back. But Pharaoh never asked for the wealth back. The Bible even tells us, "Abram went up out of Egypt, he, and his wife, and all that he had, and Lot with him, into the south. And Abram was very rich in cattle, in silver, and in gold" (Genesis 13:1-2). It was the first recorded wealth transfer from the wicked to the righteous.
2. Isaac. Once again there was famine in the land, and Isaac went to Abimelech of the Philistines (Genesis 26:1). Then we see something amazing happen: "Then Isaac sowed in that land, and received in the same year an hundredfold: and the Lord blessed him. And the man waxed great, and went forward, and grew until he became very great: For he had possession of flocks, and possession of herds, and great store of servants: and the Philistines envied him" (verses 12-14). Here again we see a wealth transfer. Not only did Isaac inherit the wealth from his father, Abraham, but he also received a great wealth transfer from Abimelech—so much so that eventually the Philistine told Isaac, "Go from us; for thou art much mightier than we" (verse 16).
Notice that both Abraham's and Isaac's wealth transfers took place in times of famine. Your prosperity is not dependent upon the world's conditions. It is dependent upon the Word of God!
3. Jacob. Another great wealth transfer took place when God gave Jacob the wealth of Laban. Jacob said, "Ye know that with all my power I have served your father. And your father hath deceived me, and changed my wages ten times; but God suffered him not to hurt me. If he said thus, The speckled shall be thy wages; then all the cattle bare speckled: and if he said thus, The ringstraked shall be thy hire; then bare all the cattle ringstraked. Thus God hath taken away the cattle of your father, and given them to me" (Genesis 31:6-9).
4. Joseph. Joseph received the wealth of the superpower Egypt: "Pharaoh said unto Joseph, Forasmuch as God hath shewed thee all this, there is none so discreet and wise as thou art: Thou shalt be over my house, and according unto thy word shall all my people be ruled: only in the throne will I be greater than thou. And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, See, I have set thee over all the land of Egypt. And Pharaoh took off his ring from his hand, and put it upon Joseph's hand, and arrayed him in vestures of fine linen, and put a gold chain about his neck; And he made him to ride in the second chariot which he had; and they cried before him, Bow the knee: and he made him ruler over all the land of Egypt. And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, I am Pharaoh, and without thee shall no man lift up his hand or foot in all the land of Egypt" (Genesis 41:39-44). Imagine! God gave his servant Joseph the wealth of the entire nation. Pharaoh even gave Joseph control of all of Egypt's business and economy.
5. Israel. God promised Moses that when the Israelites came out of Egypt, they would leave with the wealth of the Egyptians: "I am sure that the king of Egypt will not let you go, no, not by a mighty hand. And I will stretch out my hand, and smite Egypt with all my wonders which I will do in the midst thereof: and after that he will let you go. And I will give this people favour in the sight of the Egyptians: and it shall come to pass, that, when ye go, ye shall not go empty: But every woman shall borrow of her neighbour, and of her that sojourneth in her house, jewels of silver, and jewels of gold, and raiment: and ye shall put them upon your sons, and upon your daughters; and ye shall spoil the Egyptians" (Exodus 3:19-22). Can you imagine what happened that night after God had slain all the firstborn males throughout Egypt? Think of what it was like when the Israelites went to the Egyptians, who had just lost sons and been ruined by all the plagues. Yet these same Egyptians gave them their wealth. That was truly a miracle of transfer!
6. King Solomon. In the sixth biblical wealth transfer, God Almighty not only gave Solomon the wealth of one nation, but the wealth of the nations of the world: "King Solomon exceeded all the kings of the earth for riches and for wisdom" (1 Kings 10:23). Think about it! He was the richest man on the planet because of God's great power and favor!
7. You. Next in line for a great wealth transfer is you! "The wealth of the sinner is laid up for the just" (Proverbs 13:22). Here is why—the Lord wants to give you the wealth of the sinner to establish His covenant: "Thou shalt remember the Lord thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day" (Deuteronomy 8:18). His covenant is the Gospel of Jesus Christ, His Son, for the nations! God will give you the wealth of the sinner so you can support the preaching of the Gospel to the world!
The Lord said, "Though he heap up silver as the dust, and prepare raiment as the clay; He may prepare it, but the just shall put it on, and the innocent shall divide the silver" (Job 27:16-17).
This wealth transfer is just around the corner! Get ready!
www.bennyhinn.org © 2011 Benny Hinn Ministries. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without the written consent of the publisher.