Miracles Highlight Crusade in Antwerp, Belgium
On May 9–10, 2008, people came from all over Europe—including Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, Iraq, Syria, Belgium, France, Philippines—to the Benny Hinn Ministries Holy Spirit Miracle Crusade in Antwerp, Belgium.
Each of the services began with powerful music by the massive crusade choir. And Pastor Benny gave a clear-cut, scripturally based presentation of the Gospel, inviting all who wanted to receive Jesus Christ as Savior to come forward. In each service, people of all ages responded from all over the arena responded to the call for salvation, jamming the aisles as they came forward.
During the final service Pastor Benny preached an inspirational message on healing, citing several examples from Scripture where Jesus healed all, including:
And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people. And his fame went throughout all Syria: and they brought unto him all sick people that were taken with divers diseases and torments, and those which were possessed with devils, and those which were lunatic, and those that had the palsy; and he healed them. (Matthew 4:23-24)
“After they were healed,” Pastor Benny explained, “Jesus preached what is commonly referred to as ‘The Sermon on the Mount,’ delivering the Beatitudes, and He healed all that were sick that it might be spoken of by the prophets!”
Pastor Benny quoted Scripture: “And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people” (Matthew 9:35).
All were healed except a leper that was waiting at the bottom of the hill because he was considered unclean and could not assemble with the crowd.
Luke confirms these accounts: “And the whole multitude sought to touch him: for there went virtue out of him; and healed them all” (Luke 6:19).
“Healing is the fruit of our redemption,” Pastor Benny continued. “We receive it by faith. If Jesus only preached, He would not have been the Messiah. If He only healed, He would not have been the Messiah. He fulfilled Scripture when He preached and healed.”
During the final service a powerful anointing for healing descended quickly, touching the sick and afflicted.
During the miracle service, translators for five different languages were used to assist in helping to translate the testimonies of those who had experienced God’s healing touch.
Miracles included these mighty outpourings:
- At the final service a young woman who appeared to be in her early 20s came to the platform carrying a full leg brace. As she began to share her story with Pastor Benny, with the help of a translator, an excited woman came running up the stairs and onto the platform. Her face was beaming, tears were coursing down her face, and her hands were raised upward. The young woman with the brace turned around and embraced her mother, who had also made her way onto the platform. The daughter’s leg muscles had deteriorated, and she had been able to stand and walk only while wearing the brace. After feeling healed, the young woman removed her brace and found she could walk and move freely without it!
- A beautiful and somewhat shy little six-year-old girl came to the platform accompanied by her mother to testify of God’s healing touch. The mother explained that her daughter had been diagnosed with sickle cell anemia when she was six months old. Since then her daughter had suffered pain and other symptoms that accompany the condition. During the worship service as the mother was worshiping the Lord in song with the thousands in attendance, her daughter began nudging her repeatedly. Each time the little girl tugged at her mother’s arm and said, “Momma, Momma.” At first the mother continued to worship without acknowledging her daughter’s repeated tapping. Finally, the mother glanced down at her beautiful little girl, and her daughter looked up into her face and said, “Mommy, I’m healed! I’m healed! It doesn’t hurt anymore!”
- A Syrian woman who had used a walker for some time because of severe arthritis was healed of her condition! She was able to ascend the steep stairs and walked back and forth on the platform without any assistance as the crowd applauded and rejoiced with her at what God had done.
- A woman who had required a walking cane eagerly handed it to Pastor Benny and began to walk back and forth across the platform. As the choir sang and the audience applauded, the woman continued to walk across the platform, quickening her pace as she moved about. Finally, Pastor Benny threw the cane into the air, as if to say, “You won’t need this anymore!” A roar of applause rose from the audience as the cane crashed to the ground on the other side of the platform and the woman walked away on her own strength, leaving the cane behind.
- In one of the crusade’s most dramatic moments, a woman was introduced who testified of being forced to work in a Nazi concentration camp. She came to the service with severe back pain that had worsened throughout her life. As someone prayed with her during the miracle service, all the pain left her body and a beautiful smile slowly replaced the pained expression that had once been evident on her face!
- A young lady came to the platform to testify that her hearing had miraculously been restored. When Pastor Benny inquired about how she had lost her hearing, she said that it came about when her abusive father struck her on the side of her head, causing her to go deaf. But during the service she said her ear had popped open and she could hear once again.
- A lady with severe migraine headaches and rheumatism came to the platform to testify of God’s healing touch. She explained how she had suffered with pain all over her body. As Pastor Benny asked her about the pain, she responded in tears, stating that all the pain was gone!
A Request for Prayer to Continue
Antwerp, one of Europe’s most famous and diverse centers, is a crossroads of transportation, commerce, diamond trading, art, and culture. With the magnificent architecture, dazzling monuments, picturesque museums, and sculpted streets as a dramatic backdrop, people from throughout the world arrived by air, train, motorway, and boats to be part of the miracle crusade. God’s life-changing and miracle-working power touched people throughout the massive Lotto Arena.
“What a powerful crusade this was,” Pastor Benny reported after the final service in Antwerp. “God poured out such an anointing here and is doing such a mighty work throughout Europe. There was such an openness to the Gospel, and people came from all over the world to be part of what God did here in Belgium. I want to ask partners around the globe to continue to pray for those who received Christ Jesus and those who were healed during these services. Let’s agree in prayer that God will continue to touch an entire generation throughout this amazing city, country, and continent in the days to come!”
Be a Vital Part of Our Historic Crusades!
God is doing a mighty work through each crusade and conference! Upcoming international crusades and conferences are increasingly expensive because of extensive travel and setup costs. Believe with Pastor Benny Hinn for a supernatural harvest of souls in each crusade as we seek to continue preaching the glorious Gospel of Jesus Christ, teaching the unchanging Word of God, and expecting the mighty and miraculous power of the Holy Spirit. Please be part of our historic crusades and conferences through a sacrificial gift today!